I put a lot of effort into my bedtime.
- Unwind with a glass of warm milk and a slice of wholegrain toast slathered with clove honey.
- Brush teeth (With a very loud electric toothbrush.)
- Use cotton balls to clean face and neck with toner. Use cotton balls to massage benzol peroxide cream into said face. Use cotton balls to soothe face with moisturiser.
- Apply chapstick.
- Chase down 300 mg Effexor and 50 mg Seroquel with a lot of water.
- Read The New Yorker on my iPad until the Seroquel makes me sleepy.
Lovis Corinth, Othello, 1884
Egon Schiele, Lovers (Man and Woman), 1914
Smithsonian Magazine’s 2012 Photo Contest:
“Exploring the Night” A lone hiker viewed the path before him as the Milky Way rose in the night sky above Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah. Taken by Jason Hatfield, Lakewood, Colorado, in May of 2012. (© Smithsonian.com)
Codie Young by Prisme Noir